Monday, December 7, 2009

My part of the world

Good Morning ya'll, long time no blog..... just wasn't feeling it....still reading everyone elses though... yes even yours cherkyb,thought I was going to have to revert back to your snowblower review (Texas was in line for some serious snowfall blizzard 2009 an all).

Things have been pretty complicated around here lately-my 19 yr old inherited a good chunk of money when my dad passed in July,he quit his job and literally had it spent by the end of September,so between pawning his newly bought items, selling his truck to us ( to make his rent) and us( his step dad and I trying to get him to understand what he had done to himself its been pretty dang ugly around here) We have been tough lovin it all over the place ( which we all know how popular that makes us) as of today Dec 7 he is working roughly 12 hours a week we own his truck and his pawn slips and eviction is looming... I will not give him a dime, he may come back home to live... but it sure wont be any fun, I will be handling all his money until he can learn to himself....whooohooo Merry Christmas---- not so much- Alexis sat on Santas lap for the first time Saturday, big accomplishment as Santa/the chic-fila cow/ and heaven forbid Chuckie from the cheese pizza joint send her off the deep end runng and screaming for cover as it were.

Medical updates: I spent the first part of November in the hospital the minute they took me off the antibiotics (from my hernia surgery in June) my body said hot damn lets party and the infection was up and running...Best case scenario I live on antibiotics for the next year, and ladies we all know what that entails. or I go for surgery again this will be number 7. Either way hot damn right? They hubby's only comment was..... sigh I'm fixin to get carpal tunnel.

So that's what has been going on in my little part of the world... I love being allowed into ya'lls world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been thru so much!
wow...
sorry.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

you have truly been going through it! I wish you peace and good health to deal with all that is ahead in the new year. You keep on hanging in there!