Monday, May 11, 2009

Better late than never


Hello everyone,

Hope Mothers Day was wonderful for ya"ll- hubby cooked chicken on the grill, I made potato salad and all the fixins, hubbys mom and sister came over for dinner, and we just enjoyed each others company( which is very unusual cause usually the sister is pissed off at me or the hubby


Hubby surprised me with a coast trip for next week a little mini vacation before my surgery, wooohooo lots of sun sand and fishing!!! and fresh sea food for every meal. We will take the bay boat so that we can fish for some big stuff, he will wade fish but not I, there is just something not right about wading out in the ocean with a bait bucket, and a stringer of fish around my waist, to me its a shark taking a bite out of my big white hiney just waiting to happen. Whew I started this post on Monday morning and here it is Wednesday evening( can we say distracted?) lol


It seems there is never enough time in the day anymore to accomplish all the things I want to do. I have lists upon lists of things and if I am lucky I may cross off 1 or 2 things. Organization!! you say is the key!! PRIORITIZE !!! yeah right.... I can prioritize shit till I'm blue in the face , and the hubby can throw a wrench in the works at any moment. Most of the time I love the fact that we are self -employed but having him around all day sometimes makes me wanna come unglued. He finds more bullshit things for me to do,plus all these critters he brings home, they are a full days work alone. Now don't let me fool ya'll I like the critters just as much as he does.

Got definite word on my surgery it will be June 4th and a 6 hour deal ( of course I wont be aware how long it is cause they will have be knocked way the hell out) poor Alexis another summer shot to hell as I wont be able to swim, or do anything that demands any exertion or weighs over 2 pounds. Well thats about it for the last couple of days.. now I can cross off post to my blog on my list Woooooohooooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a relaxing time away with the Hubbsters!
I'll be thinking of ya....