Friday, May 1, 2009

Random things

  • We are hitting the 90's all ready here in Texas
  • My 19 yr old has moved back home
  • My surgery has been scheduled for June 4 at a different hospital almost an hour away from home
  • While I was in the grocery store yesterday my husband moved my truck from where I had parked it and I came unglued because I thought it had been stolen
  • We have saved over 700 box tops worth 10 cents each for Alexis school
  • There are 30 more days left of school
  • My newest favorite TV shows are 2 1/2 men and house
  • I have found the best recipe for chicken empenadas
  • I have almost convinced myself that I need to have my eyes checked and glasses are gonna happen no matter how much I deny it
  • Alexis can sing LOWLIFE/ALLSUMMER LONG BY KID ROCK WORD FOR WORD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of these random things are good some not so...
I tried calling you the other day but couldn't connect???
Anyway, I'll try again today.

love ya gf!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

wow, so many very random things indeed! So your son moved back in. A good thing?? Y'all saved a whole lotta Box Tops!! I am a big saver of those too :) Yeah we have 30 days left of school too. High school next year for my oldest *sighs* I'll be thinking about you in hopes for a smooth surgery/ recovery. I miss chatting with you :)

Jeani said...

I can sing along with ALL SUMMER LONG word for word too.

blogauthor said...

Moving the truck, I would have so flipped out!!

19 year old moving home? .... hope that goes well.